I do not handle disappointment well. Which I think probably goes without saying for, you know, every single person on the entire planet. No one likes to be disappointed, no one likes to have people back out of plans and it's human nature to want to get your own way.
I just have a really hard time letting things go, anything not just disapointment until I am good and ready. So I've been pouting for the last six hours over the house that we will not be renting. It was the perfect house, I mean perfectly perfect. All tile in the living areas and wood in the bedrooms. Four bed, two bath perfect. No cleaning deposits, no pet fees nothing. Except turns out the landlady is allergic to cats so it's a no go. Seeing as how we currently have 9 of them, we just assumed she was so cool about the dogs why the hell would the cats be a problem. Severe allergy.
Fail. It just sucks so I am still pouting over it because I want to get my own way always. I am afterall human. I've always been like this though, if people cancel plans or changed things around I'd flip. Maybe that's something to work on.
So I'm going to brush my teeth and let this go and go to bed and wake up tomorrow and just find another house I love more then that one.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment